Guys, I have a party at my high school in a week and I don't know what to wear guys would you find this outfit cute?

Guys, I have a party at my high school in a week and i don't know what to wear guys would you find this outfit cute?
im really conscious about my fashion sense and am too scared to wear any dresses skirts or vests

11

Most Helpful Guy

• That looks very nice

What Guys Said 10

• Personally I prefer something more feminine. For me, the main thing about what a woman wears is whether she looks good in it. Fashion mainly interests me in that sense.

• I suppose just something casual since you don't like to wear dresses or skirts

• I don't like this tbh

• That's adorable

• Shorts white top with gray design looking bigger than you is kawaii but thAts nice

• the red shirt says mountain ax man over all outfit reminds me of car mechanic

• i think thats slightly too casual. maybe try a dress

• oh didn't see the part about dresses. why are you scared?

• I'm known as a big tomboy at my school, i don't own any and I'm scared i will be the only one

• Yes! Just yes! I love girls in these kind of outfits :D

• judging my my profile pic would i suit this outfit (i am also very tall)

• It would look fantastic on you ;) Most important thing is, YOU have to feel comfortable with what you're wearing.

• That's fine. Why are you too scared to wear dresses and skirts though?

• You're 15 ghosh. I doesn't matter... wear what you want.