Girls, What do you think of that style?

I'm only 18 but I'm so in love with classic gentleman style. The only problem is that it costs quite a lot, but when I'll get some money I'm going for classic style.

What do you think about that?
Girls, What do you think of that style?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it! You can start by going to thrift shops and get some basic pieces. Also go to the stores that sell these clothes and check clearance racks. This should come back for all men in full force. Nice choice! :-)

• yeah, but damn the classic clothes are expensive, hate that :D

• You could also go online and see if anyone is selling designer pieces for a low price. The nice thing about those items is that they last. So if you get a wonderful tailored jacket and your body doesn't change, you could own it for a decade. That is money well spent

What Girls Said 5

• I think if you attended the Grammy's every single day it's ok. It's way too formal for everyday wear.

• hehe, I really like that kind of style. I just don't know why. It's so much better for me this style if I compare what nowadays a lot of kids wear (swag) hah..

• hahaha that's ok

• ... it's not funny to be millionaire. Of course I won't spend thousands of dollars for suit when I'll be millionaire because I know it's hard to get to the top... so yeah just make fun of me, you'll see soon ;)

• classy but not an everyday style

• Great style! but still try to change it up, dont always wear a style that makes you look the same everyday :)

• I love it but you can't wear those everyday. It's nice to know that someone still goes for that kind of style.

• why you can't wear that everyday? :D

• I agree haha, have a nice day :)

• Have a nice day too :)

• A waistcoat is a cheap and stylish start. The main thing is not how expensive something is but really about how well it fits you. A good fit beats a price tag any day.

• totally agree, but damn price tag I'm 18 I don't shit money :)

• Like catlady said, check thrift stores and sales. You really can pick up food stuff and what's nice is it won't be the stuff that's on the shelves now so it will be a bit different and unique to what others are wearing.