Do you think it's weird if a girl wears dresses almost everyday, even just for class when she doesn't need to be dressed up?

I like dressing up and I love wearing dresses when it gets warm. Do you think it's weird if a girl wears dresses all the time? Sometimes I even just wear them to the library because I like to.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. most summer dresses aren't really "dressing up" to me. Once guys realize that a dress is just throwing on one giant piece of fabric instead of having to match with pants/shirt/belt etc. it's much more casual lol.

If you're wearing heels, makeup, dresses, and belts with accessories and stuff every day I would consider that "dressing up" all the time. I enjoy a woman that puts effort into her daily life to always look good though. I think it's an attractive trait to always put your best foot forward, even if it's just to the grocery store.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 16

• It's not weird but I personally would find it a turnoff. I prefer a more practical style on a girl that is more appropriate for am active lifestyle. Basically if you tell me you have to go home and change every time I ask if you want to hop on the back of my motorcycle or go play laser tag or something else along those lines because what you're wearing isn't appropriate then just... no.

• I mean I don't exactly anticipate people asking me to take motor cycle rides all the time and go play laser tag in the middle of the day lol I know how to dress appropriately for things when you can't wear a dress

• Well being and looking professional and put together is going to be important for my career and future so I guess I'm okay with sacrificing my "practicality" for that 0.1% chance of having a situation when I need to run for my life. It's disappointing to me that you can't respect that decision though because up until now I respected your opinion.

• Well, for personal reasons I've always had something of a hatred for pretty much anything that sacrifices practicality for aesthetics, or anything purely decorative that has no practical value (I have no pictures, posters, or anything decorative and don't believe in jewelry or tattoos or anything like that). But I generally keep my views to myself because I know nobody will agree with me there. I just saw this question and thought I'd pipe in. I also have a strong dislike for anything delicate. I don't like things I have to handle with care.

• nah not weird.

• No it's not weird at all, besides if you do it all the time is get used to it... if you stopped dressing up one day I would maybe think its weird lol

• I think dresses every day would look very nice.

• Oh my goodness no! They give you a fresh and attractive look... bare legs in the summer and with pantyhose in the winter, I like both and I won't be alone for sure :-)
    So it's not weird, it's nice :D

• I like women who wear dresses.

• No. Dresses are hot because we can see legs :) Better than wearing pants all the time.

• Nope, I'd just assume that's her style.

• Not weird at all! You're allowed to dress up all you want! Doesn't hurt to look your best at all times :)

• Yeah, I would think it's weird if it's everyday. You said sometimes so that's okay.

• I like a girl like that. She would be super classy, and I did like her for sure so. :).

• nooooooope

• I think it's pretty cool actually

• No that's not weird at all. I love girls who know how to wear a dress.

• I don't think its weird I think its cute and by ur profile picture I bet u look amazing too 😊

• You are dumb

What Girls Said 16

• I'm just like you.
    No body would recognize me if I weren't dressed up!!

I don't think its weird.
    But it gives off the vibe that you take really good care of yourself and you're girly.

• Not at all. It's who you are and wearing what makes you feel good and more confident is what you go with. In this case, it's wearing dresses. I feel just as you do and wear a dress or skirt just about every day, so you've got plenty of company. Enjoy!

• I wouldn't necessarily use the word 'weird' but it would probably come off as she's trying too hard to impress other people. Dresses are great and some off them are really comfortable but it's normal to have lazy days and want to wear more comfy, less dressy clothing.

• No not in the slightest.. For most of my working days I wear a business suit (jacket & skirt) on others I wear nice fashionable dresses.. It's purely my style and what I feel comfortable in.. Do not allow anyone to make judgement about you.. Just be yourself.

• 0|1
  • I don't see that weird no.

• I do think it's a bit weird, but that's only because I'm hesitant to wear dresses. Don't let that deter you from wearing them, though.

• Nah it's not weird. Dresses are cute.

• No it's not weird, it's your style.

• Not weird at all.

• It's your style, so no it's not weird. I know plenty of people who just wear dresses

• I'm the same way. I love wearing skirts and dresses even when I don't need to.

• No its not weird.

• No, I wouldn't, I'd think it's really cute and brings more flair to everyday life. :)

• I don't think it's weird! I enjoy wearing dresses and dressing up tooo

• Nope, it's not weird.