Opinions on this stomach/hips tattoo design?

Opinions on this stomach/hips tattoo design?
A little something i've designed, although it's still in the rough draft stages

I'm not sure, but I might bet a stomach piece a bit like this someday, I want all the piercings and tattoos to be colour coordinated :) As for the quote, I just put that there as an example, It might not be that exact one!

Bearing in mind that I already have the pixel heart and the belly button piercing, what do you think of it?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I never saw a girl who I thought was even more beautiful because she had a tattoo. . . but I have seen many who I thought were less attractive because of a tattoo or piercing.

You can't possibly know what kind of person you will be 20 years from now; do you ever consider the possibility that, one day, you will hate your masterpiece?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I think it it is really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • don't like this particular design tbh... but not bad ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a little garish, in my opinion, but still really pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Great design, quote is a bit out of place as also does that heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks cool but the quote is kinda lame

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically stars and not always there.

0|0
    0|0
  • TRAMP STAMP.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That looks great! =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy, stupid, pointless, and it will look horribly ugly when the color fades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was going to say make a quote in relation to the roses or something. Because I see (and I know it's a draft) a quote about stars and pictures of roses and a pixel heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much - of everything. O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • It will make you look like you have a blob of fat hanging over your stomach, because the banner with words is curved that way. Leave the banner out and it would look great.

0|0
    0|0