Opinions on this stomach/hips tattoo design?

A little something i've designed, although it's still in the rough draft stages

I'm not sure, but I might bet a stomach piece a bit like this someday, I want all the piercings and tattoos to be colour coordinated :) As for the quote, I just put that there as an example, It might not be that exact one!

Bearing in mind that I already have the pixel heart and the belly button piercing, what do you think of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never saw a girl who I thought was even more beautiful because she had a tattoo. . . but I have seen many who I thought were less attractive because of a tattoo or piercing.

You can't possibly know what kind of person you will be 20 years from now; do you ever consider the possibility that, one day, you will hate your masterpiece?

What Guys Said 7

• I think it it is really nice

• don't like this particular design tbh... but not bad ;)

• It's a little garish, in my opinion, but still really pretty

• Great design, quote is a bit out of place as also does that heart.

• looks cool but the quote is kinda lame

• Technically stars and not always there.

• TRAMP STAMP.

What Girls Said 5

• That looks great! =]

• Trashy, stupid, pointless, and it will look horribly ugly when the color fades.

• I was going to say make a quote in relation to the roses or something. Because I see (and I know it's a draft) a quote about stars and pictures of roses and a pixel heart.

• Too much - of everything. O. o

• It will make you look like you have a blob of fat hanging over your stomach, because the banner with words is curved that way. Leave the banner out and it would look great.