Girls, in general what type of facial hair do you prefer on a guy?

Obviously certain men's professions demand certain level of facial hair treatment but in my case I don't have restrictions so i can skip a few days. So do you prefer clean shaven, Couple day stubble, week long stubble, fuzzy beard 1/2inch to an inch, or long caveman beard? I've tried all but the caveman beard. And I've longest beard I grown was about an inch and I shaved it for a wedding and I never tried to grow it again cause my sister and mom made me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Clean shaven or a few days of stubble. My guy is always clean shaven but his hair is so dark that it looks like he hasn't shaved, lol :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Ya black facial hair really sticks out mine is black and my 4 days stubble is more noticeable then my buddies full beard cause its blonde.

• Yeah his hair is black as well so you can see it even if he got a close shave. I have no problem with that though as I like the way it looks 😃

What Girls Said 15

• My boyfriend is usually clean shaven and I really like that, but having a little bit of stubble is definitely fun too.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I started over and shaved it all off yesterday and kept the chinstrap. I don't know if I like it or not bit oh well I was bored lol.

• Clean shaven =]

0|0
    0|0
    • Cream and straight RAZR or electric RAZR that leaves a little longer stubble. Straight RAZR everyday messes up a guys face with RAZR burn.

• Clean shaven, although on some guys, a few days stubble can look good. Only on very few guys though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Completely clean shaven like straight RAZR and cream or electric RAZR that leaves a little rough stubble?

• Show All
    • Wish I could just grow some stubble to make people think I'm older.

• Well its good to look young for a girl but if a man looks young he takes a lot of jokes.

• Honestly I don't mind a beard, it usually feels really good when making out especially when a guy kisses my neck. but usually the mustache is the problem. that always ends up kind of leaving a burn on my lip

0|0
    0|0
    • I shave the mustache everyday I don't want the dad look. I don't get how a mustache was ever cool lol.

• it works with some guys who do the full beard and mustache combo. but the mustache is what drives me nuts, i hate it

• I prefer the scruffy look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaved or a little stubble :D

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on the guy. some look great with chin straps, others with stubble, and still others with a soul patch. my favorite is stubble, i think it is rough and sexy. i don't like moustaches though! i say find what suits you the best, and go with that

0|0
    0|0
    • Well stub ke is easiest to maintain so that's why I keep it lol. Its just running through with an electric razor and letting it grow 4 days and shaving it again.

• cool, you should do that. i like it because it gives a guy that edgy look without having overgrown facial hair

• Ya I shave it once it loses its rough feel and becomes fuzzy.

• clean shaven or stubble... anything but a full beard!

0|0
    0|0
    • What do you think of chinstraps lol?

• Clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • Couple day stubble is nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven but sometimes a little stubble can look sexy depending on the guy

0|0
    0|0
    • It depends on the hair style. I have if my hairs short I'll keep it a little scruffy. As it grows longer I'll let my beard go.

• No facial hair at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubs. A littlebit of beard. But neatly trimmed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Week long stubble ftw

0|0
    0|0
  • none. i dont like facial hair... no.

0|0
    0|0