What defines a sexy woman according to you?

I just want to know your oppinion :)

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• well sexy is her language, behavior and dressing. Sexy isn't like showing skin, it has more to do with your personality and how you dress yourself. What you stand for... I mean sexy is some type of aura you carry. Its like your untouchable or smt, but yet so close and friendly towards everyone=not arrogant. And thats what attracts and make you sexy. The way you walk/dress... Being smart, humor and aware of small things.

• Very confident, sense of humor, feminine/girly-girl, adorable, fit and active, ambitious, can have intelligent conversations, outgoing and social. And again for emphasis, confidence :)

• I think "sexy" has a lot to do with how she carries herself or behaves. On the other hand, "hot" may not have anything to do with bahaviour. Just wanted to highlight the difference for purpose of explanation.

• Refer to Klaatu and confidence, knowing what she wants. Don't be wishy washy.

• I really don't know. A girl who I find attractive, dresses nice, chill and has fun I guess. I don't know.

• Bomb personality, great taste in music, sense of humor (this is huge since I am kind of a goofball always cracking jokes) looks a little bit of course, confidence

• I think sometime the way she talks, way she walks and way she smiles can be very sexy. I mean depends.

• a gal lke u 8)

:p

• smart, and confident, body may vary as long as she is fit, a nice smile is 50% of the game

• A women who is attractive has a nice personality and is smart

• Her personality

• Une fille aussi merveilleux que vous mon cher!
    I think sexy woman is someone that has a good body..

• Feminine , do love nice legs & curvy hips , with a genuine fun & open personality , but not a pushover.. Too many girls that act like guys ( big no !! ) or are conceited bitches. Being feminine does NOT mean being a doormat

• Clean looks, natural beauty, clothes that really make her look like a lady and not like a tramp. Eyes and hair to me are very appealing if she is "my type".

• Someone who's good-looking, classy and knows how to carry herself. Intelligence is also very sexy quality in a woman.

• If a woman has a beautiful face like you or a very attractive body then I consider her sexy

• a sexy woman hmmm you are one so yea

• silky smooth hairless angelic skin on whole body is SEXY

• effort to work into me