Girls, What is your beauty routine? What is a must have, that keeps you looking fashionably stylish?

How often do you get a mani/pedi if at all, what do is a must have that you have in your closet dress up or down any outfit. Do you wear makeup? If so, what kind etc

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I like painting my nails and changing the color once they start becoming chipped. I like classic vnecks or skinny jeans, but occasionally like getting dressed up if I'm going somewhere nice. Not a pro at makeup, but can do a decent full face. I love body scrubs, those are a must and a nice smelling body wash.

0|0
    0|0
    • what does body scrubs do for your skin?

• They help exfoliate, leaving your skin smoother and soft. I'm big on exfoliating. And they smell awesome too, so that is a plus.

• that sounds nice, I'll have to get one

What Guys Said 2

• not a gal but i wear fake nails :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I just painted my nails pink! Can I join the girls club now? :D

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I do my own nails like every single day and I don't like fake nails.

A must for me would be black dresses, I love dresses, short ones, long ones, casual ones and sheer leggings also.

I wear makeup, I wear powder, mascara and lip gloss normally, some days I wear black eye liner. I wear Merle Norman powder, Covergirl mascara, NYC lip gloss NYC eye liner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to wear makeup everyday. My makeup is very simple just like the makeup that I'm wearing in my pic. I love to wear summer dresses short and long ones. I do my nails every week. I take shower every morning and clean my skin really well by using Clarisonic products.

0|0
    0|0
  • I roll out of bed, brush my hair, wash my face, and put some clothes on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I shower. I like to wear a little make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do the whole makeover every day lmao.

0|0
    0|0