Girls, How much cost a quality underwear for a girl?

I tohugh they are more more expensive than boys underwear. is tthat ture? how much they cost?

answerss please

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I don't know really... Could be 20 dollars for a pair of panties, could be much more. Depends on the brand mostly, not really the fabric or the quality unfortunately. O. o

• 5 for $27 at Victoria's Secret. That's what most women usually get at least. I'd say they're decent enough quality too.

• that s so cheap

• 10 dollars for CK ialways use that. you live in USA that s why they are cheap. do you have cheaper ones?

• Yeah there are many stores you can get cheaper panties at, they just won't be name brand which isn't really a big deal. Or, you could *cringe* go to Walmart and buy the ones in a pack that are like 5 dollars for 10. Lol.

• Good underwear is expensive... I prefer the buy a 10 piece for 10.00...
    I'm cheap.

• The kind I like/wear are at Walmart for $3 each lol

• We need bras and stuff and some have what I call "the curvy tax" where larger bras tend to cost more.

• Expensive. I spend more money on bras though

• 5 for $25 at La Senza, and it's so cute and sexy

• Nah, both men's & women's undies come in a variety of qualities and prices. Sometimes people pay for a "cool" brand name, too.

• $30 for 5 (where I shop anyhow)