Guys, so what's your take on tattoo's? Do you think it's sexy or a turn off?

Ok, so do you like girl with a little ink, nothing too extreme though? Also, what's your first thought when you see a girl wih a tat?

20

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• First thoughts are always hmm, I wonder why she got that, r what it represents for her versus the first idea that comes to my mind. I've got tats, so I'm not going to wave off a girl with ink on her. I think a little goes along way and give a different edge to the girl's character. However the extreme stuff I cannot fully say for I've not dated a girl nor met one who was all decked out.

• Depends on the tattoo and where it is.

I find it kinda hot for just a f*ck if a girl had a lot of tattoos but I wouldn't really date them as in that sense it would be a turn off for me

• I don't like them. I don't care if they are hidden. I would never date a woman with any on her arms or face or place that shows all the time. and any piercing other then 2 in an ear forgetaboutit. looks stupid.

• All that... But I wouldn't mind a traditional tiny nose stud. Its "relatively" new in the west but an old tradition in "near east".

• Those look so horrible. It is hard on a dating site when you have to search a womans nose before you email her. very sad. I just won't do it.

• How many times a week, is this question going to get asked?

2 to 1, most guys prefer clean natural skin and not tattoo's on a woman.

This seems to be a question women will keep asking, until they get the answer they want to hear.

What men find attractive and sexy, and what women think men find attractive and sex are usually very different.

• Neither sexy or a turn off. But lately it would create a negative first impression because it has become so mainstream that it makes me think you're one of these sheep that blindly follow the next trend.
    Like there is nothing special about you. Of course it may not be true, but that is a first impression.

• A complete turn off. First thought: 'trashy'

• depends on da tattooo

• I've never really been attracted to tattoos. Maybe if they had something small like the ones behind the neck or on the wrist and stuff but I kinda just love seeing women in their al-natural beauty

• I don't like something that ruins such beautiful, elegant skin.
    Little tats for sentimental whatever purposes are ok tho. Whatever,

• I don't mind if a girl has a tattoo or two.
    I just think its a big turn off if people have all over body tattoos like Kat Von D

• Personal opinion.. not a fan... I like a girl who is unmarked... just have always viewed tattoos as masculine...

• hooooooot really hot

• I love women covered in tattoos.

• Turn off for me.
    But I can adjust if she has very very little ones

• I find it sexy... but the only tattoos I like are the small ones

• It depends what it is and where it is

• VERY sexy... huge turn on...

• Depends on what and where it is

• turn off. They make you look cheap.