Guys, what are your thoughts on girls with piercings?

Do you like piercings on girls? Is there a specific piercing that you like? What do you not like?

• Yes
    33% (18)
  • No
    39% (21)
  • Depends
    28% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love alternative looking girls, some of my favourite piercings that I have seen which i really liked where on the breast about 2 inches above the nipple (surface piercing), in the dead center between the breasts, in the dimple of the cheeks, but I like all sorts, tongue, lip, eyebrow, all good to me!

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 23

• Not a big fan. I want to kiss/lick her, not a piece of metal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with piercings

1|0
    0|0
  • mmmm nose piercin's gr8 8)

1|0
    0|0
  • In the ears is okay, but beyond that, it just detracts from her own natural beauty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ears, nose, eyebrow, nipple, navel, clit... I don't mean load it up wth multiple piercings in each of those places, but I find those sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as it isn't the nose it the eyebrow then I'm good :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really the biggest turn off for me when it comes to the physical appearance. So no.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love girls with piercings, excepts for the face (cheeks). That I can't accept, never ruin a beautiful face. Nose, lip eyebrow, ears, nipples, all fine with me.

2|0
    0|0
  • HATE Nose Piercings and anything other then ear piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • Generally unattractive!

1|1
    0|0
  • if it's her ears and nice looking, then cool.. but I'm not big on naval, nose, tongue, tit or vaginal piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a love-hate thing for me. It can make the girl look a bit slutty, but it can also be very sexually attractive. I find nipple piercings on girls appealing, for instance, but only if the breasts are large enough (at least a c-cup).

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears and/or belly... that's about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • In severe moderation, or in artful taste

1|0
    0|0
  • Golden nose ring is my choice, rest are turn off for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ears = OK.
    Anywhere else = NO

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate piercings!

1|0
    0|0
  • some are ok but not to many

1|0
    0|0
  • Not a huge fan, but if they're not obtrusive it's her choice and I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I find that ear piercings are okay but body piercings are weird

1|0
    0|0
  • Love any and all

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it, especially facial piercings, things like snake bite rings and eyebrow piercings.
    There's something about it that's provocative, and I really like that kind of personality.
    Anybody like dark humor?

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with a tongue piercing.

1|0
    0|0