Guys, what are your thoughts on girls with piercings?

Do you like piercings on girls? Is there a specific piercing that you like? What do you not like?

• Yes
    33% (18)
  • No
    39% (21)
  • Depends
    28% (15)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I love alternative looking girls, some of my favourite piercings that I have seen which i really liked where on the breast about 2 inches above the nipple (surface piercing), in the dead center between the breasts, in the dimple of the cheeks, but I like all sorts, tongue, lip, eyebrow, all good to me!

What Guys Said 23

• Not a big fan. I want to kiss/lick her, not a piece of metal.

• I like girls with piercings

• mmmm nose piercin's gr8 8)

• In the ears is okay, but beyond that, it just detracts from her own natural beauty.

• Ears, nose, eyebrow, nipple, navel, clit... I don't mean load it up wth multiple piercings in each of those places, but I find those sexy

• As long as it isn't the nose it the eyebrow then I'm good :)

• It's really the biggest turn off for me when it comes to the physical appearance. So no.

• I love girls with piercings, excepts for the face (cheeks). That I can't accept, never ruin a beautiful face. Nose, lip eyebrow, ears, nipples, all fine with me.

• HATE Nose Piercings and anything other then ear piercings.

• Generally unattractive!

• if it's her ears and nice looking, then cool.. but I'm not big on naval, nose, tongue, tit or vaginal piercings.

• It's a love-hate thing for me. It can make the girl look a bit slutty, but it can also be very sexually attractive. I find nipple piercings on girls appealing, for instance, but only if the breasts are large enough (at least a c-cup).

• Ears and/or belly... that's about it.

• In severe moderation, or in artful taste

• Golden nose ring is my choice, rest are turn off for me.

• Ears = OK.
    Anywhere else = NO

• I hate piercings!

• some are ok but not to many

• Not a huge fan, but if they're not obtrusive it's her choice and I don't care.

• I find that ear piercings are okay but body piercings are weird

• Love any and all

• I love it, especially facial piercings, things like snake bite rings and eyebrow piercings.
    There's something about it that's provocative, and I really like that kind of personality.
    Anybody like dark humor?

• I like a girl with a tongue piercing.