Cute swimsuits for summer?

So me and a buddy here on pinterest are looking at cute swimsuits! Can I have your opinions on these or can you guys give us some recommendations on others? Thanks a lot
Cute swimsuits for summer!?

Guys, these aren't revealing :(
I can understand from some older people, because I can agree that this decade's fashion is more revealing than the past fashion.
But, hey, its the time we're living in!
Swimsuits like this are extremely common, i'm not wearing a one piece...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I like the grey one (I like grey and it seems lacy :3) and the blue one (I like the style). Also like vintagy things.

• They are way too revealing.

• I like first one

• The first and last swim suits are my favorites.

• Any of the ones in the pics are cool You're a girl so you have the shopping cells in your brain so go buy them all then you can choose to suit your mood. You do need the body though to be able to carry it off.

• Well obviously I don't have their bodies, its basically genetically impossible and they're in the 1% of women with this stereotypical "perfect" body type.
      I do have the above average ideal body weight and type almost, so I might not be literally perfect or have the exact body I want, but I guess I could pull it off.
      I hate shopping by the way haha

• Just be sure to do your bikini line. There is nothing more off putting than a lovely bikini with a bush growing out at the legs.. lol or shave yourself completely smooth XXX

• Lol thanks and will do :P

• Bra style bikinis !!

• 1,2 and 3 😍😍😍😍

• swimsuit in the last pic is cute and cool

• Yes I love the color!! Royal blue, red, and light blue are my favorite colors so it really works for me

• first one!

• They are all so cute it's hard to choose! But I would go with the 3rd one to be honest :3

• You could wear a one piece, I don't know why you wouldn't

• Hmm I don't know like one pieces just aren't flattering and they're a little young or even old (by old I mean for like old old people)
      Bikinis are young and in style.

• Fuck... those women are fucking sexy

• Cheeky bottoms are the latest fad.

What Girls Said 9

• my favourite is always high waisted bikinis because i just think they're adorable but those bikinis are so cute! i'd say that 1 and 3 are the best.

• Yes, I love high waisted bikinis too! I love these just as much, but I have like 3 pairs of high waisted swimsuits in my closet ^^

• Those are all cute, but I really like the first and last one!

• I like the black and white one the best. Followed by the floral print one, the purple one, and the blue one last.

• Are you built like the girls in the pic? Cause that would help me help you :-)

• Ya, pretty much, I have small breasts, a small waist, my torso is longer than average, my legs are average length, but my shoulders are probably a little more broad than the girls in the pictures. I'm 5'5 and I weigh 109-110

• Thank you lol :) @sexyphil
      And i'll probably try those :) I found the first second and third at victorias secret near me and put them on hold, couldn't find the first one, but i'll definitely try the on the second and third, thank you! @Justacatlady

• just get them all. If your body is as you say then they will look fabulous on you XXXX I demand of course photographic proof posted back on here XXX

• I really like the 1st one, they others are cute but the first one is different and pretty.

• I know right, you can't find that one in a lot of swimsuit fashion now. Its starting to be all the same.

• The last one is really cute! How about high waist bikinis?

• I forgot to get some pictures up of them, but I love high waisted ones :)

• I don't think any of them would like nice on my body lol But I like the first one and third one !

• Aww, if you have confidence you'd probably look much better in it! You probably look fine in it, you are what you believe yourself to be, right :P?

• I like swimsuits number 3 and 4

• Those are pretty. Swimoutlet. com has really good suits to