First time advice

I'm at the age where in general I should not be a virgin. It is awkward for me to lose the virginity because I don't know how I'll be the first time, even though many think I've already lost it. What should I do? How do I perform adequately?

Most Helpful Girl

• WHEN you are ready (don't force it, wait for the right person//time etc.), just go with the flow! Don't get embarrassed by what goes on in the bedroom (what happens in bed stays in bed, just do what feels right, use your animal instinct!). If the girl knows it's your first time (and you might want to tell her) she will probably be willing to show you what pleases her, and how to do certain...err things.

What Girls Said 4

• Hah! lucky you! I wish that I could have waited I really do. just because everyone around you may be having sex does NOT mean that you should. don't give it up PLEASE, just because your afraid that you might not be good. wait until your married or until you feel that you are ready but don't let it go to waste just because you want to have sex or it's all your friends talk about. wait till the time is right good luck

• This may discourage you male ego but, you should muster up all the confidence to tell your girl that you are still a virgin. you may never know, your girl may find it sweet that you still kept your virginity for that long (i have so much respect for you) :)

• Keep your virginity. Altough I do not regret losing mine, I wish I would have waited until I was married because sex changes everything in relationships. It makes them so much more complicated and emotional. It's amazing to still have your virginity, it's something to be proud of. Wait for someone you truly care about and someone you know will prize what you give him.

• My sister was 25 or 26 hail to her I wish I would have waited.

What Guys Said 3

• Watch porn and double down on the oral. I would"jack it" before the "big event" too, so you don't shoot your load within seconds of insertion. If you do pre ejaculate just tell her "this has never happened before" and leave some money on the night stand and bounce!

• Watch some porn. Not the freaky gang-bang, threesome or farm animal stuff, but the "just-couples" style. You'll pick up some handy techniques, but pace yourself and don't try and be a super-hero on the 1st night.

• Well, I would be working out hard. Running is a good way to keep up the stamina. Try not to think about it man. I feel ya, but do not let it get to you and be confident.