Girls, do u think this man is good looking? what do u say about him? would u date him if he ask u out?

Girls, do u think this man is good looking? what do u say about him? would u date him if he ask u out?

• A. very good looking
    3% (1)
  • B. goodlooking
    16% (5)
  • C. average
    26% (8)
  • D. not my type
    55% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Updates:
by the way I m not gay as some of the girls r assuming. it's a double standard that if a girl likes admires a girl's personality or looks it's fine but if a guy even appreciates a guy's good works n personality not only girls even guys assume him to be gay.
this guy in the picture is a Bollywood actor. His name is Salman Khan. I have grown up watching his movies. I m a big fan of his. recently he is in trouble for some reason so everyone is trying to support him, so do I.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If that is a cigarette he's got in his hand (1st pic) .. Then NO I certainly wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
    • he doesn't smoke or drink. he's just doing a photo shoot.

• Show All
    • Good for him.. Then please let him carry on dating Miss World, Miss Universe and any other woman who stupidly enough falls at his feet.. Date him yourself seeing that you are infatuated with him.

And finally let me just say this.. My husband happens to stand 6' 7" weighs in at around 18st of pure solid muscle with a 46" barrel chest, and has the kindest heart any man on the planet could have.. Now THAT is what I call a real man, as am sure the majority of women here would agree.

• does he also have brain coz that's what is important. just being a cave man won't help in real life. ha ha

What Girls Said 7

• He's average. Which is good looking enough to get my attention if he has a great personality

0|0
    0|0
  • he is good looking,, but he is a total douchebag in real.. has no respect for others.. i wuold never date him..

0|0
    0|0
    • he is very kind hearted, golden hearted. does lots of charity, helps poor, children, animals, n sick people. he goes out of the way to help his friends. he keeps his family united.

• Show All
    • and you are being disrespectful towards girls..

• n how about u being disrespectful towards a MAN by calling him gay?

• Salman Khan? nope i won't

0|0
    0|0
    • but why?

• Show All
    • @ SolitaireBond ; lol oh damn!

• @zombiebabe this @SolitaireBond is crazy. she blocks me n tells everyone that I blocked her. she is taking advantage of being a moderator. she doesn't deserve to be a moderator.

• Ehh, he's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do think's he's semi-good looking but he's still really not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • He's handsome yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say: "No, thanks I am taken".

0|0
    0|0