Girls, I have a scar from surgery last year and going to the beach. I'm wearing a two price bathing suit. Girls would u show urs @beach?

• Yes bikini's
    96% (23)
  • No one price bathing suits to hide it.
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• if you got the scar from surgery especially a life threatening problem, i say wear it proudly. it's part of you, and no matter what you may think, if you are a kind person, you are beautiful. scars can't change that. if you want to wear a bikini then wear one

What Girls Said 8

• Yes I would wear a bikini if I had a scar. A scar isn't something tou need to hide. You see women with c section scars wear bikinis all time and they look fine.
    www.skinnyvscurvy.com/.../FFN_g_50981641.jpg
    sengkok.com/.../...erstanding-a-c-section-scar.jpg

www.schoene-narben.de/.../...ge_scaler_631x334.jpg

Now go and wear that bikini with pride. xx

• How big is the scar?

I'd still wear a bikini If my overall body looks right in it.

You can't get airbrushed like women in magazines. Everyone has a mark, cut, scar, burn, stretchmark or imperfection of some sort.

You're human.

• It maybe 3inch scar across abdomen. From gallbladder surgery and two dots where bag was. Had tube in liver that left a scar. And one lower next to scar

• I would still wear a bikini. Everyone has scars, and I don't see it as a big deal. The only reason I would wear a bikini is because of weight issues.

• Go for the bikini, girl! <3

• Its apart of who you are now. Its a battle wound in the game of life. Wear it with pride. You are still here and what ever it was that caused the scar is gone. Victory!! :-)

• Scars tell your story. Be proud of who you are - you are a goddess.

• yeah wear bikini if you feel like doing so :)

• Wear a bikini.