Which wetsuit style looks the best?

I'm going to buy a suit for this summer and want to know which one looks the best! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Light Blue
    ,,,,,,,,,,,

• I like the light blue one.

• pink yo 8)

• Why are you wearing a wet suit int he summer? They are used to keep your warm, when it is cold... Do you dive?

• Pink looks awesome

• I'd say either pink or light blue

• Pink. It's nice and girly.

• I like the first one but maybe it's because of the hot blonde woman.

• I said A but C was a close second.

• I like the 1st one. It looks cute

• Dark blue or pink

• pink definitely

• In my opinion light blue or black are the best.

What Girls Said 10

• You didn't say what your hair color or complexion is so I'll speak for me as blonde, tanned and sporty girl I'd love to have the pink suit. It would look great with darker hair and complexion too. Just looks nice and unmistakably girly too!

• Thanks! I'm actually dark hair, but sporty girl! Have you worn one of these suits before? How are they? :)

• Thanks so much! That sounds.. interesting. So did you ever get too warm wearing it out of the water? I'm also afraid of chilly waters lol

• No, I've never got too hot in either of mine, I have the heavier suit for early season a and to wear at the Ocean, NW Pacific Coast, water temp is low 50's to mid 40's most of the year, and light weight suit that I wear later in the season so I don't get too hot, if the weather is really warm I'll wear that one at the ocean, can't stay in as long though. Most suits have a recommended temperature range, so that's what I would aim for.

• Option A or option C

• PINK!! :)
    filler

• I like the grey one, it's like a hoodie!!

• Do you surf? I wouldn't ever wear a wetsuit but if I had to pick it would be the pink one I guess.

• thanks! everyone is picking pink, but I'm curious, why would you never wear a wetsuit?

• Why would I? There's really no purpose for it and I think it would be extremely uncomfortable out in the hot sun.

• Yeah? I love spending the summer at the beach, paddleboarding, kayaking, and swimming but I'm always such a wimp with the cold water lol... so I decided this would help! Have you worn one before? Is it really be that bad in the sun? Thanks!

• If you have dark hair, go for b or f. Light hair a or c. The others are funeral colours.

• A or C. Both like there styles the best

• Pink looks nice

• I'd say buy either the pink one or the black one.

• The pink one!