Girls, what could I wear to stop guys from hitting on me all the time?

I'm not saying this to boast, it's just getting annoying... what could I wear to send the message that I'm not interested?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you normally wear?

• t-shirt and shorts most days, pretty casual stuff!

• oh yeah lol... it was actually really hot today haha... i guess if that's what it takes i can do it! i'm actually not afraid of the heat.

• Ok, but it'd be less weird if you just bought longer shorts.

What Girls Said 8

• I suggest you to wear anti-pervert hairy leggings. I'm sure no one, including your parents, would have the guts to approach you if you wore those

• They will hit on you no matter what you wear.

• Here, you could be as covered up as you want but if they get a hint of estrogen, it's gonna happen.
    I was wearing PJs and it happened. THEY HAVE CARTOON DOGS ON THEM.

• BAGGY CLOTHES OR JUST WEAR SOMETHING THA'S NOT TIGHT OR FITTING OR JUST IGNORE IT I ADVICE YOU NOT TO WEAR A TIGHT FITTED DRESS OR SKIRT AND KNOW SHORT CLOTHES

• Men are like unfixed cats; they want to hump everything in sight no matter what! Lol

• over sized clothing and messy hair like you dont care, kinda slobby

• Go shopping and buy long shorts.. Avoid tights and leggings. Maybe just jeans but if you have a butt then you can't win. Avoid tight shirts with openings in the chest area. Other than clothes just have a "bitch face" and that's just a rude face and don't ever do your hair.. Guys will jump anything with a... So you can't win so just learn to ignore them

• You could wear those fake buckteeth things haha.