Girls, do you know any tricks to wearing heels? Anything I should consider when I buy heels?

I can wear platforms but I can't find a pair of heels that is comfortable to me. I don't know why. Is it because I'm inexperienced to walk in heels? Is it because of my extra weight? Are my feet too narrow or sensitive? Is it that I don't know what to consider when I buy a pair of heels? Is it that I haven't found a god expensive brand that suits me yet? I don't know.. Any ideas?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Buy heels with very deep platforms so you can wear a high high heel without it hurting at all

What Girls Said 6

• When looking for first few pairs of heels, try looking for the heels that have similar way of being around your feet as your regular shoes. Then start off with the ones with small heels and work your way to higher ones (2 inches then work your way up). Heels tend to need to have to be a little worn in before they feel fine on your feet so the first time or two might hurt.

• what do you mean 'similar way of being around your feet as your regular shoes'? My regular shoes are converses, booties and sandals, but when I wear high heels, they feel unnatural to my feet

• I'll have to ask them so I don't say the wrong ones. But when I find out I can on it to you.

• You could try insoles!

• Find places where they sell comfortable heels
    http://shop.nordstrom.com/c/womens-comfort-pumps

• Hmm I've been seeing a lot of cute wedges lately and wedges are waaay more comfortable and easier to walk in without getting sore feet! 😊

• i would say practice more, you really need to walk differently in them.

• I know how to walk in them, but after a while the soles of my feet start hurting and I get blisters

• Does it matter what the heels' sole is made of? Are heels made from certain materials more comfortable than others?

• i dont know for sure, but all mine have a leather like soul.

• push the back of the shoes in and if it can barely bend then they will NOT be comfortable