Ideas for a new haircut and a hair colour?

As you can see, I have a fair cold complexion and light thin brown hair. My face is heart-shaped. I like my current style, but I'd like to try something different.

43

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Let your hair grow and dye it ash brown. It's my favorite hairstyle :) That's the style I'm going for! Except I'll go for a lighter shade of ash because of my eye color.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...79d62b5186.jpg

• maybe it's not obvious in my profile photo, but my hair is already naturally ash brown!

• I couldn't tell, lol. It looks like chocolate brown or something. Maybe you could try golden blonde for something new and fun.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe you should try a darker shade =]

• A way to pick a hair colour is to find out if your natural hair is warm or cool toned (hold it in the light if it shines gold it's warm silvery it's cool) then you can pick your hair colour based on the tone you have.

• you could dye your hair color black and let it grow long

• I'd like to dye it black actually, but I wanna do it with henna. I'm trying to fet it longer but it doesn't cooperate

• oh I see did u ever try high lights