Tricks to zip and upzip a dress?

So there has to be a trick to zip and unzip a dress, i about killed myself trying to get dressed today. there's that spot in my upper back i can't reach. Normally my kids are home so its not a big deal.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do yoga maybe? You should be able to raise one elbow lower the other and glasp your hands together. Sounds like lack of flexibility which is pretty easily fixed.

• I just tried it and can't reach. I did go to the gym yesterday so i am a little stiff so i will try again tomorrow. Thanks

• Thanks for mho!

What Guys Said 7

• It is the little things we don't think about that will always get us in the end ( Yoga classes LoL )

• Have someone do it for you. Did you know that the reason that a woman's shirt buttons on the opposite from a man's is because it used to be assumed that someone else was buttoning it for you. Since most people are right handed, a woman's shirt was made so that a right handed servant would have an easier time buttoning it.

• I did know that! :) I have seem men and woman wearing the "wrong" shirts too.

• personally i take it off upwards... like a shirt 8)

• Lol you would think by 2015 they could hide a zipper on the side or front. I guess they figure that girls don't do anything alone and always have someone there to do it

• In my experience, Jack Daniels works wonders...

• a back scratcher or hook?

• i dont think i have anything that would work but thats a great idea

• hold on let me get you my number. haha

What Girls Said 4

• I can zip and unzip myself. You just need to zip it up to the top as much as you can. Then go from the top of your head and pull up. Grab the material with the other hand so it's easier. And do the exact same thing when you take it off. Zip it as much as you can all the way down. Then go from the bottom (from a different angle) and pull all the way down.

• You just need to stretch a little bit more in order to reach it with both hands.

• What the anon said, and when you're pulling from the top, if the zipper is too low, you can use your other hand to move the arm lower by holding your elbow.

• maybe i need to stretch more. there was still that one little spot i couldnt reach.

• Oh and when you've finished with the bottom half, leave the part of the zipper that you grab onto facing up. It should stay there on its own until you take it from the top.

• good idea i need every little bit i can get :)

• I go up as much as I can from the bottom. then move my arms to the top and finish it.