Is it ok using pomade for my little bit curly hair?

Most Helpful Girl

• Isn't that used for very curly hair?
    I'm not an expert though. Could't hurt, right?

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, I use pomade or pomade like things for m curly hair all the time

• i think it's absolutely ok but try to not use it too much cause you''ll end up looking like a Christmas ball :D

• yes, it 's good

What Guys Said 4

• Like how curly? Black guy curly or white guy curly? Not trying to be racist, but there's a huge difference and for black mens hair, I recommend you don't.

• Pomade is almost always gonna have a light or medium hold if that's what you want. With wavy hair (like what I have) or curly hair, you will want a firm/strong hold.
    I bought some pomade. Tried it and haven't used it since.

• Yeah.. my hair just like you, wavy. Sorry my English is not so good. Okay, so what product do you use?

• Personally, I have thick coarse dense wavy hair.
      Curly and wavy hair are naturally dry. So after I wash my hair I'll use an OGX "hair butter", (a " leave in conditioner " will also work) to help keep it manageable.
      For styling I'll mainly use a styling cream with a firm/strong hold (meant for curly hair).
      You need to understand what type of hair you have in order to pick a hair style that works and what products to use.

• Okay, Thank you bro for your informtion.

• Yes but you need a strong one or it will give you hell all day.

• As long as it doesn't clash with your make up.