Chubby girls wearing crop tops?

I like seeing chubby girls in those half tops, it's sexy that's if they have flat tummies though. What does everyone else think?
Chubby girls wearing crop tops?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 21

• That girl is rocking that outfit!!

• I think that crop tops look good on all body types. If you have abs, great-flaunt them. If you have a belly then I guess you can flash some midriff as long as nothing's hanging out and over the top of your waistband. The girl in the picture looks great IMO! :)

• i think beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, regardless of the clothes covering their skin.

• I think it's cute. I often here people say bigger girls can't wear a certain style of clothes because it's right or is sexy or slightly revealing, but that's not true. There are extremely tasteful ways for these chubby girls to be able to wear these things

• I never wear them, but for sure it looks greater if worn by chubby people.

• I literally don't care what other people are wearing ever (unless it's something obscene and they're near little kids. That shit is inappropriate.)

• are there such girls in real life besides magazines?
    If yes then i like it too

• that chick looks great

• i dont know... she is ok... @NewUnicorn

• Yes she is very attractive

• Loving the confidence that they have to wear them :D

• Some looks good, some not so much. I don't care what other people wear though, it's really none of my business.

• She looks great!! I think people should wear whatever makes them feel comfortable 😇

• It looks fine on the girl in the pic

• As long as they are comfortable in their own skin, then that's all that matters 😊

• She looks great in that top.

• I think as long as you're confident then you could work anything no matter your size :)

• I think their confidence is the part that matters.

• That girl in the pic looks great ^^ But i agree some girl wearing it is a crime o. O

• Some of them definitely look great. Some of them not so much. Depends on their actual build and body shape.

• Well she's not really chubby. Chubby is having tummy fat, having other fat but not too much, and usually being short.

I know some will disagree but she's big boned. It is a real thing people's bone structures vary and the further it is apart the bigger your body is. She's just hippy and has big breast and full thighs.

What Guys Said 13

• Not sexy in the least

• She looks great

• Cute.. love seeing the bellybuttons

• The girl here yes look great! But there's a point in which on some people don't look good in something like this.

• The girl in that top is not chubby. I think what you mean is this, which is disgusting...

1.bp.blogspot.com/.../...BB000005DC-85_306x423.jpg

• No not that... what would you call that girl?

• That girl have passed chubby and moved well into fat. It doesn't look good, but in my opinion she can wear whatever the hell she wants to wear.

• Like Linky said, her jeans are way too small. She could've paired the top with something else and it would've looked fine.

• they look hot to me :)

• It looks sexy on her.

• She is still sexy unless she has a weight problem.

• thats wrong

• You're so beautiful

• I agree. My girlfriend has a kinda chubby tummy and I love it so much. It's so cute. I can't admit it's chubby or she'd feel bad about herself.

• I think it's unattractive but people can wear whatever they want

• I think they should wear a moomoo.