Girls, what's up with guys in skinny jeans? Do you like it?

17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 16

• As a girl in high school, I don't really find skinny jeans attractive, but I find skinny jeans a lot more attractive than the typically saggy pants (or shall I say boxers?). Anyways, it's not really that I "like" it, there's nothing better to chose... But if I were at your age, I think most girls wouldn't prefer guys in skinny jeans. Let's be real, it isn't the most presentable state of a man...

• It's usually skinny skater guys who wear them, and on them it does look good.
    When a guy just doesn't have that "certain style" they just look weird
    But most people I've seen wearing them look hella good

• Indifferent. To me, it doesn't really matter what a guy wears, all the matters is that he carries himself with confidence :)

• no i personally don't like it

• Not, at all. It looks weird, tbh

• Sure, some guys look good in them. But not the super tight ones.

• I probably don't mind.

• No I don't like it

• Meh idrc about jeans tbh

• I don't like it

• Yes i like it but every girl is so indevisal it does not matter what u ware as long as u rock it then you'll find the one p. s don't change your stylist unless you want to just show off you no one else

• Too many Asian guys love it, and I hate it, period.

• noooo. please don't.

• I don't mind it. As long as they aren't tighter than my ones :P Haha, not but seriously, they don't really make a difference to me.

• mehh i dont like it at all

• To be honest, I don't.