Ugly or beautiful?

what do you think about brown skin, tall ,skinny like I always take the size of the characters in the shop which it shows clothes its perfect to me,i always get that I've beautiful face and beautiful smile,short brown hair it stops down my ear yea really short and brown eyes.so is that an ugly thing to have a shorty hair and brown skin even if you have a beautiful face & my hair style called strawberry's style I don't know if you heard about it but what do you think about changing my hair color and which color is cool on brown girl has my adjectives lol I also pierced my nose & I put a jewel a lot of people said it looks beautiful on me but I wanna know what guys think of that

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like you are very beautiful

What Girls Said 1

• it doesn't matter what skin you have, I think you're beautiful if you're beautiful. guys aren't stupid, they know beautiful when they see it ;).