Girls, Do you feel pretty when you wear a dress?

Do you feel pretty? what type of shoes do you like to wear with a dress?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• I know that I do. I've always been comfortable in a dress, skirt and heels and wear them almost daily. My job requires it , as I work in a professional office setting, but that's how I've always dressed. Dressing feminine always made me feel more confident. I guess it's just my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love getting to wear dresses in the summer. They're so cute and fun. Sandals or flats are my favorites since they don't cut the line of your leg

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes and sometimes if its hot and sunny i will put join a light dress and ill feel almost ethereal... a lot of the time just feel really awkward and uncomfortable and i put boots jeans and a t shirt on.

1|0
    0|0
    • its nice to dress up once in a while

• yes well its not dressing up i mean partly. but i can dress up way more often than i can wear a dress. and you can war a dress thats more casual than pants so it doesn't necessarily mean dressing up to wear a dress. i just can't wear dresses for very long without feeling weird. maybe three hours max.

• yeah!! i feel like a complete "girly'' girl lol but its not like i wear dresses everyday... i normally pair them with heels/wedges/flat sandals/flat pumps.. it depends on the style i'm opting for

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the dress, but yeah. And flip flops

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I feel that my outfit looks nice but I don't feel especially pretty. But I like to wear then with heels or flats

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't like dresses.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I mostly feel annoyed because I can't move the way I'm used to anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course! Dresses are my favorite things to wear. I like to ballerina shoes, or kitten heels with dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like a princess in... i like to wear heels, but if i do i only wear it at home because im pretty tall... but dress and shoes makes u feel really something special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel pretty witty and gay

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel sexy.

0|0
    1|0
  • yes, but sometimes I hate the way my lower legs look. I don't have perfect legs :(

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't, I hate dresses... skirts are horrible too. 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it makes me feel beautiful. Flats or sandals sometimes boots depending on the dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! It's such a lovely feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • yes!! very feminine and high heels or flats

0|0
    0|0
  • If it fits well, yes.
    Platform heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't wore dresses/skirts in a while because when I was in the 7th grade,4 years ago, I wore one thinking b that I was pretty, but the boys picked on me badly. I also haven't swam in 7 years. Im insecure about my body. Maybe I'll wear them again, but I have to work on confidence with my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I always wear dresses and skirts so sometimes yes, sometimes no. I feel better in them than in trousers though

0|0
    0|0