Outfits for Short & Chubby Girl?

Hello!!
So i'm a teenage girl (16) and i'm quite short and little bit chubby,
Like i have thick thighs (all the females in my family do anyway , even when they're quite thin)
I don't have much of a tummy and my arms aren't that thick either

I Like this type of style but i feel like my body shape doesn't really suit it because of me being a bit chubby...
Which is hoenstly pretty crappy, i want to know if anyone can help me trying to make this style still be achievable but so it can fit my body shape because i feel like this style is more for the skinner type of girl?
Outfits for Short & Chubby Girl?
Thank you!!! <3

• Like the style
    80% (12)73% (8)77% (20)Vote
  • Hate the style
    20% (3)27% (3)23% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
<3 Honestly wish the photo was me , but it isn't , its just the style i like :) thank you!!

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I think style is nice

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Baby if that picture is of you then there is absolutely nothing wrong with your body.. You look fabulous and I love the style. Your thighs aren't that large and in fact your proportions are just right. If I was younger I'd be chasing you to be my girlfriend. Just be yourself and never mind anyone else XXXX

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that style would work for short chubby girls. The woman in the photo is tall and skinny.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Love that style ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, but I'd go for shorts that are just above the knee... And lose the pantyhose beneath - make no sense. O. o
    And also the beanie - what is it for if you're wearing shorts? O. o

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the style it'll look nice on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the style even though it's not my cup of tea

0|0
    0|0