Girls, do you sometimes go out in public without a bra?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• It has been known to happen. I'm basically flat chested though so don't get too excited. When I go braless you can't even tell lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • not unless I have an infection on my breast and can't wear bras for a couple of days. If that is the case I wear multiple layers of clothing so nobody can see my the silhouette of my breasts.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was unaware that there was such a thing as a breast infection

• It depends on the top I am wearing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but only if I forget.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. I don't like wearing bras all the time (or at all...). So when the opportunity strikes, I go braless.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some clothing looks better without a bra.

0|0
    0|0
  • No never!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have like no boobs so yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my boobs are too big to do that so itd be really noticable. Id feel uncomfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • if I'm wearing a shirt that no one can tell if I have flat chested boobs or big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • No my breast are too big.

0|0
    0|0
  • In lazy days, or when im wearing a strapless dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if they were an ok size to do that with. Unfortunately they aren't, so I need to wear that uncomfortable contraption daily, otherwise they'd be all over the place.

0|0
    0|0
    • I take it you have relatively large breasts then?

• Unfortunately. Or fortunately. Depends how you look at it i guess. Pros and cons to all sizes really. But not wearing a bra is a pro I've always envied on girls smaller than me. Seriously, it must feel like heaven to not have to wear it and to be able to have the choice.