Girls, do you sometimes go out in public without a bra?

15

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• It has been known to happen. I'm basically flat chested though so don't get too excited. When I go braless you can't even tell lmao.

• not unless I have an infection on my breast and can't wear bras for a couple of days. If that is the case I wear multiple layers of clothing so nobody can see my the silhouette of my breasts.

• I was unaware that there was such a thing as a breast infection

• It depends on the top I am wearing.

• Yes but only if I forget.

• Yep. I don't like wearing bras all the time (or at all...). So when the opportunity strikes, I go braless.

• I never do.

• Yeah, some clothing looks better without a bra.

• No never!!

• I have like no boobs so yes.

• No, my boobs are too big to do that so itd be really noticable. Id feel uncomfortable

• if I'm wearing a shirt that no one can tell if I have flat chested boobs or big boobs

• No my breast are too big.

• In lazy days, or when im wearing a strapless dress

• I would if they were an ok size to do that with. Unfortunately they aren't, so I need to wear that uncomfortable contraption daily, otherwise they'd be all over the place.

• I take it you have relatively large breasts then?

• Unfortunately. Or fortunately. Depends how you look at it i guess. Pros and cons to all sizes really. But not wearing a bra is a pro I've always envied on girls smaller than me. Seriously, it must feel like heaven to not have to wear it and to be able to have the choice.