Does anyone get rid of really bad acne with house products (don't have time to go to store)?

I have really bad acne and I need it gone by tomorrow and I dont have time to go to the store...

Most Helpful Girl

• use a honey mask.

• For how long? And just plain honey?

• Awesome thanks...

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 3

• Mix two crushed aspirin with rubbing alcohol (hydrogen peroxide can balso be used) and set aside. Heat wash cloth with scalding got water for approximately one to two mins. Wash face with dye free/perfume free soap. Place hot cloth on bad acne to open pores for approximately one min. Remove cloth and rub mixture onto/into acne.

• Scissors.
    ,,

• What are u talking about gasoline?

• Its called being a teen and having a curfew...

• Its basicaly like a stridex pad

• More like what ever I find laying around the house...

What Girls Said 5

• It won't go away in a day.. Make an appointment with a good dermatologist and follow what he says. The only think you can do until tomorrow is hide it, there are many youtube videos that show how. This is only a temporary solution though

• You aren't gonna have it gone by tomorrow. Wear foundation and concealer (although the oild from that can make the acne worse so wash if off asap)

• I'm going to be real with you girl, as someone who used to struggle with acne: people are gonna say "tooth paste" and all of this stuff... but it isn't going to work, there's no magic house product that is going to do what salicylic acid will do.

• Whats that?

• Acne-prone face washes and spot treatments, typically it'll be anywhere from 1 or 5%. You can find it at any drug store.

• Sailcylic acid? It's in acne wash face stuffs.

• Do you have oily skin? Products with salicylic acid will work then. Also tea tree oil.

But if you have dry skin, stay away.

• I wouldn't reccomend it. Do the research before applying any chemicals on your face.