I'm not talking about just a dress shirt and tie but an actual suit. I'm just wondering since wearing suits was once the normal clothing anyone wore just about anywhere but outside of business people and lawyers you don't need a suit and you don't see as many people with them nowadays.
Also what's the most formal piece of clothing you wear?
- Just a casual button up shirt33% (2)24% (4)26% (6)Vote
- Dress shirt and a tie0% (0)6% (1)4% (1)Vote
- Business suit33% (2)53% (9)48% (11)Vote
- Black Tie Tuxedo0% (0)17% (3)13% (3)Vote
- White Tie Tuxedo, I'm filthy freaking rich34% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I wish my boyfriend owned a suit. He says that he will dress with his nice casual clothes because that is him, but that a suit would make him feel phony or fake.
I really want him to dress up in at least a long sleeve bottom up shirt and slacks and take me on a date.0