Going bald in high school?

Im 17 and just about to end my sophmore year of high school and i will probably go bald be seinor year. Do you know anyone that is bald in high school? I am 6'1 and 260 and chubby. Would women find a guy like me attractive? Would high school girls date a bald guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• LMFAO, sucks for you.

Anyway, guys can actually look really good bald. Do the shaved head style, it might actually genuinely suit you.

And as friendly advice, your weight is going to be a bigger problem than your hair. I know it will be tough, but you need to address it. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• I know a few guys.

• If you start going noticeably bald just shave it all off... it'll make you look younger then having old man bald spots and I see nothing wrong with dating a bald guy.

• Definitely shave it, or just keep it realllly short and it will be fine. I would start exercising more if you want to appear attractive, much more so than the hair. Lots of cardio!

What Guys Said 4

• Shave it when it starts getting noticeable man.
    It's good advice for us all but especially for your situation, get in a little bit better shape.
    I know that feels bruh, I'm sitting here wondering when it'll hit me.
    There's not a single male relative on either side of my family that's not bald.

• oh man... fuck...

wot makes u believe u'll go bald?

• my dad went bald when he was 22. hair falls out a lot in the shower and it is thinning on the top

• and my doctor and hair cutter said u are going bald

• oh man that's shitty... maybe they;d pass u much older i'm afraid due 2 yer size as well...

at least try 2 b less anxious... u might save it somehow

• Pull off a Bane and get jacked and bald!

• i want to get mad gains but i want to burn fat not just get muscle.

• Doing weight training does both. Add a little nutrition plan and you're set bro. The body does amazing things man.

• Your 17 as a Sophomore?

• yea i started 1 year late

• i just comb it over and cover it up but with a little height so it doesn't look to bad

• Yea. Bald is not very great. I did it for awhile. Just get in shape over the summer instead.