What haircut is this? Do you think it would look good on me?

This is me.

This is the haircut. I have had my hair short before, and I hate having longer hair. I am not sure what style this is. I will most likely Color my own hair since I have experianxe coloring hair. So what cut is it? Do you think I would look good with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• The model has a lot of edge.
    That is pretty much what you need to pull off that look.

You look so sweet and nice.
    You lack the edge in my opinion to do so.
    But if you really want to try something new with your hair , then do it.
    You only live once.

• I had a tough life. I might look sweet. I am very nice, but I wear punk clothes, and have Tattoos. I have a tough exterior to.

• Then I think it will match you well.
      I think you should try it out.

What Guys Said 5

• You will look 100% like a lesbian.
    If you're lesbian, go for it. If you aren't, I'd advise against that haircut.

• I really Do not give a shit about what people assume. I am actually Pansexual, and gender queer. I know Lesbians with long hair, an straight woman with short hair The whole gay label is just old to me.

• I was just saying that I do not like labels

• "I was just saying that I do not like labels"

"I am actually Pansexual, and gender queer"

Ok.

• looks punkish

• Shaving the head is always horrible looking. And the natural color is always most attractive. You will no doubt be taken for a dyke.

• Tht is offensive to me since My sister is gay, and she is very feminine, and has long hair

• Plenty of men have long hair.

• Long hair generally doesn't look feminine on men. I have long hair and look very masculine. But very short or shaved hair does tend to look masculine on women. And it's just not very attractive for others who have to see it.

• YUCK! No! She looks horrible.

• Just don't shave the sides of your head.

• Well ok then. I will probably still get the hair cut. I like to be differint.

• Did I mention that I never think haircurs are shitty. 99% of womens haircuts are ok to me, just saying.

• sure, its a great look. I had this cut too lol :) But to be totally honest, bigger girls do look better with longer hair than with short hair.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh my god, you're adorable. I think you should try it if it's what you like.

• Do it !! the haircut looks hot

• Yeeesss do it! I like people who can cut their hair short i would like to do it but ny hair won't work the same way lol. Yeah just do it it will look cool

• try it out!