Am I insecure about myself?

I don't know, but as much I try I can't be like other girls in college they all dress nice and fancy where i dress all tight I don't show any cleavage or much skin but I wear very tight clothes and high heels But when I dress like other girls everyone calls me pretty and I think they are lying and feel uncomfortable. Could that mean I'm insecure?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wear what makes you comfortable. You don't have to wear something just because most people are wearing it. It's your style. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Meh. I am walking around campus wearing a black V-neck and slim fit jeans and a pair of sneakers.

When you can't be bothered with decking it , your best bet is keeping it simple.

Don't be a judgmental bumcheek , some people enjoying dressing up. Just let them beeee , they ain't doing you no harm... unless... you feel threatened by them that is.

• I'm not bothered by their style not at all, but I'm afraid if I look bad I usually like to go with simple clothes no accessory or anything

• Ahhh you see , that's the beauty of it all.
      Minimalist fashion.

• i think you're paranoid at the minimum. Its not like there's a school wide conspiracy to tell you you're attractive even if you're not. What reason is there to lie? And why would every girl be in on this plan?

• Yeah you are insecure.

• Ur just weird for not taking compliments

What Girls Said 0