Girls, What should I expect?

Hey girls. Okay so my girlfriend is going to school to be a hairdresser. I have long blonde, shoulder length surfers hair so naturally she asked if I would be the guinea pig in giving me a cute hairstyle. I love her so of course I said yes. From what I have been told she is going to set my hair in rollers or give me a fancy updo like I am going to prom lol. My question is will my hair be normal the next day?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• If you wash your hair before going to bed, yes it will be the same. Otherwise propably not quite.

• Okay so I found out that Friday I will be having it trimmed & styled, & will have to sleep in rollers. I don't know what she means by styled lmao Im kinda nervous

• Haha I sense sarcasm here

• Just tell her no. You are not her doll, you are her boyfriend. I would not make my boyfriend wear make up for few days or curl his hair if he wasn't 100% sure he wanted and was excited XD.
      No, but seriously some men can pull it off. It just a more fancy version of the glorious man bun.

What Girls Said 4

• Yes you just need to wash all the hairspray out lol. You're a good guy!

• Lol I might need to shave it off if its being cut a certain way. Thank u for saying so I appreciate it

• Of course it will, once you wash your hair the style and product that was put in your hair will be washed out.

• if you wash it afterwards yes

• HAHA that's cute I like guys with long hair but that's adorable that you let her do that aww

• LMAO after looking at a pic of how its gonna look I am regretting this decision

• I might have to shave it after tho cuz its getting trimmed & styled a certain way lol. Its all in good fun tho

• yeah lol it will grow back haha