Girls, Should I listen to my boyfriend and wear this outfit ice skating?

I've been begging him to teach me, and now that it's summer (lol) he says yes and found an arena. But he wants me to wear my ski outfit... I don't want to look like an 8 year old haha. Should I wear it?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Not necessarily. Arenas are fairly chilly, but if you keep moving you should be warm enough with regular pants (I would say something like yoga pants or something equally flexible) and a hoodie or light jacket. But, you should also know that if you fall a lot, you could get a little wet, so watch out for that. Oh, and definitely warm socks, because your feet will get cold!
    Have fun!

• haha thanks, you're actually convincing me to wear this outfit since it's completely waterproof and insulated so I won't hurt if I fall lol... do you think it would be too much or would I be ok? Thanks!

• Thanks so much! That sounds like the perfect compromise!!

• Awesome! Have fun skating :)

What Girls Said 7

• Its adorable.
    Wear it!

• thanks!!! Some people below said I will get too hot, what do you think? I like the look!!

• You can always get lockers and take off your jacket.

• The pants is perfect for your legs in case you fall.

• It's a good idea to have some padding (the ski pants) because you will fall on your butt a lot in the beginning. The jacket is also not a bad idea because you can get awfully cold on an ice rink.

• No. When I go ice skating indoors people wear normal clothes. I usually don't even wear a winter coat.

• yeah that's what I thought but he says I should wear this... so I should just tell him no? even though I begged him to take me? lol

• I mean it's cute but itd remind me of a little kid. Most adults only west snow pants for like skiing or snowboarding. Also I think you'll get hot. But if you fall a lot the pants (or similar ones that don't feel wet like activewear ones) could be helpful.

• That's cute to me. But you can wear whatever you want.

• It's not that cold in an arena in summer.

• Hmm what do you plan to wear underneath?

• yeah its nice.