Girls, what tips do you have so that a guy can look his best?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Maintain proper hygiene: shower regularly, brush/gargle/floss, take care of your skin..

Also look presentable while in public. I absolutely cannot stand it when guys wear sweat pants and gym shorts outside of a gym. It doesn't take any longer to put on a nice pair of shorts or slacks than it does to put on sweat pants. Find your own style and work with that depending on the day and how you're feeling. Ex. if you're heading to the store and you don't feel like dressing up too much, then simplify what you usually wear. That could be the basics www.kinowear.com/.../

What Girls Said 8

• There are different types of girls so they mostly likely would see you differently.

I recommend just casual look:
    Pair of jeans with v neck t shirts and canvas shoes or boots or sneakers.

The shoes and type of shirt depend on what look or occasion you are going for.

• -Clean cut
    -Great hygiene
    -Coordinate his outfit well
    -Have his clothes look clean and nicely ironed.
    -Add accessory to liven up his outfit (if he may)---a hat, a nice watch, or sunglasses always does the trick.

• Shower daily, keep your face neatly shaved, wear clothes that fit you nicely, (not too short/tight, not too long/baggy) smile, keep profanity at a minim, have confidence. I guess the 3 main things are well groomed, confidence, and kindness. If you have that, you should look your best :)

• Honestly someone who takes shower regularly and takes care of his health.

The one that I see on the street and looms so fresh :)

And yeah if your body or face os dry, plwase hydryate /moisturize

• For me wearing a sunglasses is a plus factor. Why dont you try one of these:

http://www.gotshades.com/type/men

• Be confident and be you, girls also love a guy that smells nice!

• I'm a jeans and t shirt kinda girl myself. But clean look , like hair and eyebrow maintenance (if needed ) is always best

• take care of your hygiene.