Girls, Pros and Cons of Sheath dresses?

What do you like about the dresses?
What do you not like about the dresses?
What do you think they represent about the people who typically wear it?
Would you wear one to the club?
Would you wear one on a date with your S. O?
Girls, Pros and Cons of Sheath dresses?

@FallenAngel92 @Rcjh1987 @MISSAttitude @Kelser31
what do you think?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you like about the dresses? blue dress- the shape of it (how it shows the figure) purple dress (I like the colour purple and that is all I like about it)

What do you not like about the dresses? both dresses- the thin straps, I like thick straps. I dislike the way the purple one looks.

I don't know, nothing jumps at me. They just wear it because they feel like it.

Would you wear one to the club?
    I don't go clubbing.

Yes most definitely. If it was for a special occasion,

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not much of a dress wearer, but I like the blue one. I guess the girls that wear these types of dresses are the kind of girls that like to wear dresses. Also I don't go to clubs, so I wouldn't wear this to a club. And if my boyfriend wanted me to wear this I probably would. Not gonna lie tho, but I think the purple one is kind of ugly.

• I like sheath dresses. They almost feel and look like a body-con dress. Sheath dresses flatter my figure and don't make me feel self-conscious. If I were to wear short and flared dresses, the wind or breeze tends to lift the dress up. Plus I don't like the extra breeze down there. Sheath dresses take care of that problem.

Because there are so many different kinds, I could see myself wearing them to different occasions.

• the blue one is sexy, might be a little short for my taste though, if a little longer I'd wear it. only with a boyfriend right there though, might get unwanted attention with it.

• I like the blue dress.

• Honestly I like the first dress because of the color and the style. People seen with these dresses r almost always seen as naughty, daring, or sluty. it's just the way most people view them because they're so short and they outline ur figure

• I like the blue, design and color. I dislike the color purple. I would wear the blue to the club and on a date.