Do you like polishing your nails?

Just some random question that I've came up with..

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 14

• It's relaxing and then they look so pretty when I'm done. Painting my nails honestly makes me happy :)

• Same here but I'm usually too lazy to do them. Once I do them I'm like 'they look so good!!!' and I keep staring at my nails all day long.

• At least you tried!

• I really do :D

• Not really. My nails don't like to be painted. Every time I paint my nails, they're ruined in the next two hours (even when they dry properly).

• i am OBSESSED lol i've never been to a nail salon and people think i'm lying bc of how neat they always look
    Gel nail polish is the best
    Sally Hansen Revelon Opi China Glaze, and even the cheap polish
    LA Colors and Broadway
    i also have the Sensationail kit, but prefer the Gel polish kit w/o having to use the LED light

• I love it! I have gotten really good at doing nail art on my own hands and I enjoy the way my hands look when I have polished nails :-)

• That's great. I can do pretty good with my right hand but my left hand can't even draw a straight line so it's not really nail art. xD

• i rarely use nail polish lol but yeah i like it

• I love it! They look better with nail polish.

• I love to do my nails.

• Yes occasionally I wld go for pedicure

• Nope and I don't do it.

• Do you find it boring or?

• @ Asker a lot of my ideas are awesome. Here's an alternate version. Melt some white chocolate, get a thin brush then do the tips and you've got a French manicure, when people ask why it's gone at the day tell them it was a self cleaning manicure

• Actually I only like white chocolate so I was gonna do it with white chocolate in the first place. @DooMguy

• no but i like the look of it!

• Yeah.. but it chips way too soon -.-

• yes I do...

• YAASSS I love painting my nails. It's so much fun I don't even know y