Girls, is a guy's junk visible if he wears speedos or other tight swim shorts?

Been swimming on a co-ed team for a while now. All us guys wear speedos or tight 'jammers' - and was wondering... how much 'private info' can girls actually see from speedos etc? do they ever look?

Most Helpful Girl

• Speedos are gross. People who wear them are gross.

• So then according to your double standard and sense of fashion it's OK for a woman to wear a bikini or other type of tight fitting top, clearly showing the protrusions of HER body, but a guy is gross? Or worse still the PERSON is gross? How dare you! Grow up. No one has to like what another wears or even looks like, but at least we can be kind and accepting. Get over it.

• Oh and by the way, I've never seen a young, attractive, fit man wear a speedo. Only old, fat men with hairy backs and ass cheeks. @LibraPisces66

• I know what you mean. Most guys who wear them frankly shouldn't, just like many girls who will unflatteringly stuff themselves into too small a suit. But fit guys do wear them, and look great to many eyes. I know it is a minority here in the US that wear them (probably due to so much ridicule), as opposed to virtually all other countries (who also are not as obese on the whole as America), but more than a few women do actually like to see attractive and fit guys in them. But to each their own. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, after all. :)

What Girls Said 8

• Of course it is visible when you wear something tight on your crotch. Especially if you are a shower instead of a grower. And, yes, we look. I understand guys wearing speedos while on a swim team. I don't see a problem with it. I DO see a problem with it if I see a guy wearing them at the local swimming hole or at the beach. I don't like speedos. I prefer to see a guy in boardshorts.

• Yes and it's awesome ^^

• Yes we look. And we can get a pretty good idea of what you've got and the potentual (ie when erect). We also take into consideration that the water may be cold but trust me, we check out the front and back.

• Most girls I know don't really look unless it's an accident. The majority of the people answering aren't swimmers and don't understand. Anyways, you can't really tell so I wouldn't worry about it.

• If you can see it, everyone can see it.

• it is visible.

• yeah it is.

• how much 'private info'? sorry but nothing really remains private in speedos, especially when they're wet. so best stick to boardshorts if you're self conscious..

do girls ever look? some do, some don't. i probably would, yes..

What Guys Said 4

• How much 'private info' can YOU actually see from speedos etc when other guys wear them?

• Like why would it be any different. This guy is a killer.

• as long as it leaves an impression then people can get some kind of idea.

• hahhaa yeah... if he's horny :|

• yup, as i told u :p