Are Asian girls seen as "exotic"?

Today I heard that a lot of white guys view Asian girls as exotic and are attracted to them because of this...is this true?

0|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't speak for every guy but generally around me most of the guys I know actually do view asian girls as exotic, including me. They have that exotic/foreign appeal to them. Theyre soft, innocent, have those cute accents and dress with a good sense of fashion

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know, I like asian girls, because they are very cute they just have a very feminine face which I love, I'm also interested... well in particular japanese culture so I think they are interesting and smart people also :)

0|1
    0|0
  • yea I am..i got lotta nepali,chinese friends and everyone of thn ain't that good looking ( m talking about girls) but yeah they really look cool because of few reasons like thier style,looks,hair (evn of men,its soo straight and long sometimes..donno how thy maintain it) and yea thy got awesom assets to display.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where you are in the world...For example where I live has got a big Asian population its about 40-45% so I see Asian girls everyday...So to me no their not exotic but I still do find them very attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.