Guys, do you find high heels actractive?

I wear high heels often and guys often stare. Do they find it appealing or just flat out funny?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Mae West, a vamp from the 40s and 50s, is said to have once told a reporter, "A woman in red stiletto pumps can make a man bark." Woof, woof!! I think stilettos are THE sexiest thing a woman can wear. I love it when my lady greets me in a little tiny G-string, stiletto pumps, and a smile.

What Guys Said 20

• I don't mind a nice pair of high heels. Open toed sandals are hot.

But I am not a fan at all of the pointy heels, the smaller the tip of the heel the less hot it is. I recognize how uncomfortable it makes women and so I don't want to see them. If it was my choice.

• I personally don't. I prefer seeing girls in sneakers.

• Most of the time it is very appealing. The sound they make to is absolute magic! Very sexy.

• i prefer sneakers tbh

• I don't see anything special about them. My favorite are those knee high leather boots. They make your legs look so long

• Girls wearing flats are much more attractive in my book.

• if the woman is sexy, the high heels add on to the sex appeal.. that being said, a woman with blatantly high sex appeal is reduced to nothing more than a sex object.

• No. They are too artificial for my taste. Besides, they are bad for a woman's stride and feet.

• attractiveness goes up at least 3/10 , but then I tend to think girls that wear high heels have 4/10 less personality. It's like she has to use her sex appeal to get my attention instead of her mind.

• i like heels

• Yes, they are attractive but not as much as tights/knee highs and stockings.

• Yes I find them attractive.

• oh no they like them.. it makes girls asses wiggle in the main

• Very attractive! Isn't that why girls wear them? They can't be comfortable.

• I like the way they walk, but in general I dislike them
    why pain your feet

• Yes, but I don't like when a girl wears them because I am short. lol

• They are drooling. I personally think heels are sexy.
    (Look at their crotch, probably huge😉👠)

• Yeah!!! High heels are attractive it looks sexy

• i like them..

• I actually don't anything especially sexy about any kind of shoes