Girls, Thoughts on me dying my hair ( natural colors)?

I've dyed my hair red, brown, light brown, black, and dirty blonde. What do girls think about guys who dye their hair?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I love when a guy dyes their hair.
    however , I am not a fan when someone dyes their hair a color that doesn't compliment their skin tone.

• well that's me in the picture. I usually do the light brown color dye. What's your opinion on the hair color that best suits my skin tone?

• The color you have in the pic is perfect for ur skin :)

• cool cool, thanks :)

What Girls Said 11

• It doesn't bother me. I've died my hair red, red and pink, brown, brown and blonde highlights and tried purple. So it doesn't bother me.

• I think that dyed hair is really attractive, but only if it's done well. Messy jobs and awkward colors are not at all appealing, but if you have the right skills, and the hair color suits your skin tone, it can be stunning!

• I like it =]

• I don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as it looks good.

• it's fine, if it looks good

• Just makes sure it makes your skin tone. Plus of it's the wrong color it could be bad. But if some right dying hair for guys is amazing.

• I like your hair (if that's you in your profile pic)
    I think it looks great :)

• I love it! It's really attractive and it shows that he is open minded.

• I think it's ok but don't go all out like green cuz that wouldn't match with that many things

• lol it happened once, Don't know why. I went from light brown to black hair dye and it turned black and green once the hair dye started to wash out.

• oh I can imagine... it to look pretty hot, like a flame haha :) not sure if highlights are still in, but I like them

• Yeah it looks so cool on her. When I first met her I thought she was born with it :)

• Sure, it's fun to experiment with color and see what suits you. They all might and that's great! I wish I could pull off some colors haha.

• It's their right to do so if they want to.

• I was asking if you mind or don't mind it. I know its everyone's right to do whatever they want to their hair :)

• There is nothing gay about it. It is quite simple...
      Do you have sexual relations with men? If not, you're not gay. If yes, you are.

• lol I'm not gay at all :) But we do have a big gay/lesbian community in Toronto