Do glasses take away from a girl's attractiveness?

I've heard guys say that the first thing they notice is a girl's smile & her eyes. I wear glasses, but never really thought about if it would take away from initial reaction, especially if it covers up your eyes. I know that you can't see me or anything, but generally does it?

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all, actually, it can add to a girl's attractiveness. If the glasses are modern and allow people to see your eyes clearly, it can draw more attention to them, which will make you more attractive.
    But it all depends on the glasses, if they're rounded they're ugly and will cover your eyes, but if they're too big, they will cover your face, so choose wisely.

For example this glasses are perfect
    thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...glasses-16.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I find only women with small noses/ lower nose bridge look attractive with glasses. If you have a more defined nose, it's more attractive without. But then again that's just in general :)

Also dark printed or black lenses make a girl look really edgy and smart

0|1
    0|0
  • i prefer without... but ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no, my ex wears the dorky glasses that I picked out for her and they look so adorable on her. I think it is attractive for a girl to wear glasses

0|1
    0|0
  • it really depends on how your glasses suit your face

0|1
    0|0
  • Big ugly hipster glasses do, but stylish modern glasses can make a lot of girls look better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Some people look better with glasses - if you are concerned about your appearance - make sure you wear glasses that properly frame your face and make you look good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so at all. I have horrible vision and wear contacts just about everyday but I always get compliments on the days I wear my glasses. I think they are cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it can take away from attractiveness sometimes... but other times I think makes her more pretty ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • No, as a matter of fact I think they add to it.

0|0
    0|0