Girls, What does one size dress mean?

There's this dress I'm looking at possibly getting online, and for the size it says "One size." But I have no idea if that means size 1 which is small or something else. Help!

9

Most Helpful Girl

• it means one size fits all hun xxx

• So that means it would even though there's no actual size

What Girls Said 8

• I imagine it's a one-size-fits-most. What kind of dress is it? I imagine it's probably loose and not very form-fitting, to be able to be advertised as one size.

• Vintage hounds-tooth Pattern Waist Sleeveless vest dress. One size fits most?

• Well, I doubt it's a small size. One size ≠ size 1.
      Are there any reviews of the dress on the site?

• Hmm. I looked and there's no reviews which I don't get

• It usually means that there's only one size and they expect it to fit everyone. You should try and find measurements and match it with your own dress size, or try to see if it says what sizes it will fit.

• I'm not sure how to get the measurements. I looked at the details and it doesn't say anything about it.

• I'm not sure how to help if there's no measurements. Maybe try and contact the seller and ask, or check out further on the website to see if they have a size guide. The issue with one size is that it says one size fits most but they can actually be really small and they're not always flattering on everyone.

• Size 1 is a size 8. If it says "size one fits all" then well its one size that fits the majority of people.

• It means one size fits all, which is stupid because it's not going to fit everyone properly.

• So it wouldn't be good to order i

• If you're an average dress size it will be fine, as that's what they have in mind when designing the dress. The problem with online shopping is that you can't try it on first, so just keep that in mind.

• I know. That's why I'm confused too. I'm like Medium/Large

• It means that they only offer it in one size which theoretically fits (and maybe even looks good on) a variety of heights and figures.

• Oh wow! So it would fit?

• I mean, it really depends. I wear anything from a 6 to a 14, usually, and I've found one-size things that are too big, too small, and just right.

• Ah no guarantee :/

• one size fits all, which basically means it fits no one!

• Lol it fits no one. That just sounds funny. Sorry

• I wouldn't order it if I were you.

• It means it fits "all" sizes.

• It fits all so it would fit?