I am 13 and I wear g-string panties and push-up bras is that okay?

Iam just asking because I read some where that a girl that wears a push-up bra is a slut

• Yes it's okay
  • No it's unaccep

Most Helpful Girl

• *sighs*
    For your age, no. Those are things that I consider you wear when you're dressed to get laid. You're 13 not 18 or 20. True, I'm 17 and I have had thongs since 15 but I only wore them with hugging things- maxi dresses and skirts, pencil skirts. A 13 year old shouldn't be trying to wear clothes that huge her body that tight yet. If you're wearing leggings and thats why you need a G-String, just stop. Stop right now and go put some actual pants on. Boys should have to work to see your ass almost bare like that. Put on some actual pants, a skirt over, or a long shirt that goes past your butt by 2 inches at least

As for the bra, I personally don't like push up bras because they are lying. It's like a guy buying a bag of chips and come to find out half the bag is air. Sure, they are great for a one nighter or to go clubbing, but you're 13.

Really you're just trying to make yourself seem sexy. Sexy is nice but only if you fully understand what boys may or may not be doing in their head when they see you "sexy". Not to mention the fact that as you may be dressing yourself up, you may attract some creepo weirdos. Do you want some 45year old man doing unspeakable sexual things in his mind when he sees you? No. Thats nasty af.

Right now you need to be preserving you innocence. Sure, you want boys attentions thats okay but with what you may be trying to do you'll only get their WORST kind of attention for a few days top. Dress like a lady with class while giving off the innocent look and you will get someone who truly cherishes you and thinks your sexy even in a potato sack. I did this and my first boyfriend was for 10 months and we never fought or anything. We only ended because I'm going on exchange soon. He treated me like a lady and he had a good head on his shoulders- first year pre-med student. He was a gentleman, not some boy who only wanted to claim me on his lists of fucks.

Treat yourself with respect and you'll get it back. And get rid of that goddamn name. That is just asking to be treated like shit.

What Guys Said 11

• What do you have that needs pushing up?

• some bras make it so you dont need anything to push it up. they have so much padding you look like a D but really you're an A. its scary

• That does not make a girl a slut, and what is so bad about being a slut anyway? Those ideas are only held by 50 year old men who grew up in a different time.

• Or the boys who learned from them, times need a-changing. Also, trollololoolol

• There's a lot wrong with being a "slut" at 14 lol but other then that I agree with your point.

• Sure it is okay... if you are comfortable in those clothes then that is fine. If you are doing it to show off etc., then that is not the image you want to portray.

Those items are just clothes... if you keep them covered up then you look less promiscuous... if you show them off to every tom, dick and hairy... then you get the reputation that you deserve.

• eh if yer parents don't disagree...

• I think its perfectly fine, because you have the right to choose what you wear, but I'm warning you that i you expose what you are wearing and flaunt it, or engage in sexual activity, you will be labeled as a slut for your entire school experience.

• You should rather pay attention to your studies instead of role playing as a strip bar worker.

• No go back to being a child you sicken me

• If that's what you find comfortable, stay with that...

• Too... young...

• This sums up the conversation I would have with your father, letting his 13 years old daughter dressing like that.

http://i.imgur.com/XlsM1BC.gif

• how big r your boobs?

• You are 25-29 years old and asking how big a 13 year olds boobs are? Yeah that's totally not pedophile-ish lol

• no no i m not pedophile. please forgive me. i m not guilty. i m innocent. help help help.

• We found ourselves a pervert

What Girls Said 11

• Girl slow it down.

• I only gained interest in those things when I became sexually active.
    If your sexually active I think it's suitable for you to wear those things although I feel you are way too young.

• it isn't okay. its why there are pedos out in this world...

don't try to grow up too fast, okay? Enjoy being young and not having to worry about stuff.

• I put that it's ok but I wouldn't let my daughter wear either of those until she can afford to buy her own. There is no reason a 13 year old needs to be wearing a g-string or push up bra. Do your boobs already sag that they need to be pushed up or are you trying to show off assists you don't have because your not a fully developed woman yet?

• It doesn't mean anything unless you expose yourself to the public with lots of skin and little clothing.

• Oh, your from the uk, that makes sense. Yeah its okay if your mum allows it. Me and my friends did so at your age.

• Wearing a g-string and a push up bra does not make you a slut, they are just types of underwear that are designed to achieve different looks.
    I do feel you are too young to be wearing them though, you are still a child and have plenty of time when you are older to wear what you like and act like an adult.

• It doesn't matter what I think. I am not here to point my finger at you. All it matters is what you think and how people around you think about it. As for advice, you should be careful because that kind of style can attract sleazy guys who may end up taking advantage of you. If I were you, I'd be more careful though and I'd dress in a more umm... appropriate way for my age. But then again, it's your own choice. Do whatever you think it's good for you.

• You should wear whatever you want. You're 13; if someone sexualises you because of what you're wearing, they are the problem, not you.

Also 'slut' is just a word used to shame women for enjoying sex. When you're older if you enjoy sex and want to have safe, consensual sex with any number of people, that is fine and you shouldn't be ashamed

• No u are way to young for a g-string! Wear some cute boy shorts I'm sorry hunny but thongs are for big girls, u think ur big but your not! Also wear a sports bra because a push up bra is a little too much for your age

• Well said

• Honestly there is no reason for a little 13 year old to be wearing a g-string or thong, I started wearing a thong at 16 but I was a brat! If I had a daughter I wouldn't let her wear one until 17 or 18, the only except are yoga pants or leggings that's it

• Why would you be 13 and have a name like submissive slave?

• i don't get it too

• she's a troll or it's simply the decay of society... :/

• Your so right. When I was 13 I was thinking about skate boards and pokemon