Guys, can you tell when a woman is wearing fake eyelashes?

Do you know the difference between false eyelashes and a really good mascara combined with good genes? Girls, how often do you wear false eyelases?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can always tell. Alwaaaays.

I never wear them because my eyelashes are ridiculously long already, and I'm not too worried about making them look weirdly thick.

What Guys Said 10

• yeah... if they r large...

• I don't think I can but maybe

• It is possible to tell but most guys probably don't even notice.

• yes but sometimes we don't if its done right

• not too sure, but don't fake eyelashes start from the eyelid and run smooth all the way to the tip.

Really good mascara can only go so far. Won't it still clump together. at least a few lashes. and it appears shorter, even if you have long natural lashes.

• The whole point of mascara is to lengthen your lashes so not really. If false eyelashes are applied correctly and well, you shouldn't be able to really see a separation.

• no I'm saying mascara to natural lashes will not have the length of fake eyelashes

• I see.

• Yeah it's pretty easy to tell. They never even look remotely natural haha

• Sometimes it's obvious, but I'm sure some girls don't overdo it and it's not easy to tell if you're not looking for it.

• If it looks excessively dark, then of course. I am not a fan of mascara.

• Then don't wear it. What does that have to do with us?

• Are you certain you didn't start wearing makeup because you thought you weren't "pretty" enough without it?

• Yes. And more often than not, I don't wear it. I like my face with makeup on and I like my face without it on. Not every woman has to be an insecure, shivering mess to wear makeup.

• I'd probably never notice one way or the other... Unless I saw her later without

• YES, WE SEE YOU LIAR

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a girl and I can't tell the difference and some guys (as how I notice from this comments) can, WTF? 😶

• Probably haven't been exposed to enough of them yet.

• I can because they usually look ridiculous lol.

• Yes, sometimes

• I wear them like once in a blue moon.

• Same. Too difficult to apply. I wore them on my 19th birthday and that was about it.

• To me, false lashes are easy to identify.

• I think so too. Especially the ultra-long, Hollywood type.

• Yesss I agree 100%

• Better 5 hours late than never but @Asker I am actually sporting a beard exactly for that purpose haha

• Yes, it's pretty easy to tell when someone wears mascara or fake lashes.
    I never wore fake lashes. I wore mascara couple of times when I was younger. I hated it