Do you think people who wear fake eyelashes look fake?

Simple question.

• Yes
    35% (11)67% (14)48% (25)Vote
  • No
    45% (14)14% (3)33% (17)Vote
  • I don't know.
    6% (2)10% (2)8% (4)Vote
  • What does looking "fake" mean? I sure as hell don't know!
    14% (4)9% (2)11% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

2|0
14|9

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Most of the time, yes. Only if you have really good ones and your eyes are shaped rightly they can look pretty real.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't get it... you already have eyelashes! For a dress up occasion, like actual dress up fancy dress then yeah, I can see why - but for gong out for a drink? Nah ah. I'd be too scared one would fall off into my drink, or get stuck to my face and look like a spider.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's on a night out, then I'm not too bothered but if they use them everyday, then I view them as fake.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of women wear them only for special occasions (like weddings). Wedding pictures last forever - you want to make sure you look as perfect/doll-like as possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, fake eyelashes look fake. Unless they have very short or thin eyelashes to begin with and get natural looking ones, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends - the good quality ones often look really nice. obviously the fake-looking ones look fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they look fake..

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends really, some people pull off the whole make up thing with them really well that it doesn't end up looking fake! plus the quality of the fake eyelashes is the main thing :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they are applied well.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, those can look really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • No some look natural

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i'm a girl and i've never even tried it. Looks like you have a butterfly on your face.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I don't mind fake / synthetic eyeglasses. I think they look pretty! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • They look stupid, that's for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one girl in my class had em on, I couldn't stop staring at them because they stood out so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like long fake eyelashes at all. But I love mascara-eye lashes!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Imho I think it depends on how well they are applied.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its just how girls want to impress otheir or rivals

0|0
    0|0