Girls, Tall Girls: Why do you wear high heels?

I am only 4'10" so it makes me feel short when tall girls wear high heels.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I only wear high heels on special occasions. I'll be wearing high heels on prom though because flats don't go with my dress :D

0|1
    0|0
  • They lift our butts, make the hip-waist ratio "pop", reminds us to straighten our spine as well putting the boobs "out there", and our entire figure looks more lean. High heels make us look good.

Sadly they also make tall girls taller too, so some can't/don't want to wear them not to be too tall. :( But tall girl look great in them just as well. <3

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they make me look fucking fabulous. Like the goddess that I am.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't hang around tall girls then.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well, we don't wear heels to make us taller like short people, that's for sure.. We just like how they look. Like you like a nice tie or whatever you like. We like this shoe and it just so happens to have a heel on it. If you want to be a little taller just find shoes with a thick sole and it will give you a couple inches.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe someone should come up with subtle heels for guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5"9 I never wear heels :(. Only on occasion will I ever. I wish I could wear heels every day like short girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • Being tall, I can really only speak for myself when I say this, but I love being tall. Wearing high heels makes me feel even taller and I love it. However, they are a pain for me to wear for long durations, so I don't wear high heels often.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because they want to and their legs look great on high heels. It is their right to do so.

2|1
    0|0
    • I am 5'2 and I avoid wearing them because they hurt my feet and I consider them uncomfortable.