Girls, Tall girls: Do you like being tall?

I am a 6ft tall girl and wondering if it is a good thing

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 5'6, so I suppose I would be considered by most tall-ish. I'm quite indifferent about my height. It's almost pretty average.
    Wait, so you are a girl? I wouldn't consider being 6 feet tall a good thing nor a bad thing. It is nothing but a measurement.

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know what it's like to be short so it's hard to say. I hit my head an awful lot.

And bro, you're not fooling anyone.

• I am also tall and I love being tall. :D Sure, being short has its benefits but I enjoy being tall since I can't change anything about it. I try to accept myself.

• are you a guy or a girl? or haven't decided yet?

• No I hate it. I wish I was smaller.
    This always happens.
    collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/.../tallgirl1.gif

• I'm 5'8. It has its perks. It's ok, i'm not complaining.

• Lots of beautiful girls are your height. I'm 5'9. There are a lot of perks and advantages. Then there are a few things I don't like about it so its ok :)

• I'm 5'7 and I like my height actually.

• I'm 5'8" and happy with that.

• I like being tall but, I don't want to grow more.

• It has a great many perks, and I love being tall (I'm just a little shorter than you). Never have I wanted to be shorter than I am. If anything, I've always wanted to be just a little taller.

• I'm 5'5 and I still wish I was a little smaller!

• I'm 5'8, and I like it sometimes, but other times I hate it. Really depends

• uhm sometimes

• I hate being tall honestly. I can't wear heels and I love heels, but that's just me

• Sure it is. You're model tall

• I hate it so much but that's because all of my friends are short and I feel abnormal, but that's just me