Is it slutty to wear male boxers?

I like wearing them (the stretchy ones) since they are extra comfy plus they don't show any panty lines. Does it make me unfeminine?

Updates:
I'm asking this because what if I told this my future boyfriend. Would that be a turn off?

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you asking if it makes you slutty or unfeminine because they are very different things.

1|1
    0|0
    • So it's not slutty but unfeminine I guess?

• I suppose, but not really. You are still a girl. You could wear boxers under a skirt so that isn't necessarily somehting which would make you appear unfeminine. Especially if no-one can see them.

• Thanks for the mho :)

What Guys Said 15

• It is not slutty and if you like wearing them good for you. You wear what you like to wear. What you wear is your business not anyone else's :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a turn off I am a great believer in whatever you are comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine. I wear them too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No problem with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah it's adorable. The wife does it all the time and I like it... except when I wanted to wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no that should not make you feel in any way slutty. i had a really good friend who loved wearing boders all the time. i think she even stole a pair of mines tho lol but its really cute if you wear boxers

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont be judgmental over some boxers here wear what makes you comfortable. You are not here to judge by anyone its your life afterall.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slutty? With what possible reasoning did you get there?

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not normal if others see you
    if you hide them under pants or you are alone have fun😊

0|0
    0|0
  • no I think it's still very feminine. Just don't wear mine lol

0|0
    0|0
  • not feminine. Turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not, maybe it's a turn on no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • No it doesn't just means there comfy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to avoid panty lines, I recommend a thong or G-string.

0|0
    1|0
    • I do wear them :) but thanks for the advice

• I think most guys would prefer you in that. If you're going to wear boxers, it's generally better if you're doing that the morning after staying over--perfect attire for morning coffee after a long night! lol!

• i dont think its exactly slutty.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Do people just not know what "slutty" means anymore? My God, I just devoured a whole banana, does that make me slutty?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it doesn't make you slutty nor do I think wearing it would make you less feminine. If that was the case, women being seen wearing a guys top or boxer shorts wouldn't be classified ugly/unfeminine then sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • no problem with it. But there are female boxers as well

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make you slutty in any shape or form, maybe less feminine, but who cares it's just underwear. If boxers make you comfortable then wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man those things are comfy AF I don't care what anybody says otherwise. I know a handful of my friends that do the same exact thing. Some prefer the other kind though but still. I don't think it means you're any less of a lady. You like what you like

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not slutty but not feminine either

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm nooooooo

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't consider it slutty.

0|0
    0|0