Girls, where can a curvy girl find clothes that actually fit her?

I try to find skirts and dresses that fit me, but I can't because they either fit my hips and/or bust or they fit my waist but I can't get them on XD. Where can I find clothes that actually fit and for cheap because I'm on a budget?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you talking plus size or genuinely curvy?

• Bust: 37inches Waist: 24inches Hips: 38inches.

• Ok. Haha just making sure. I'm like you.
      I usually do forever 21. They have a plus size line but the smallest size is large there. They have some nice stuff. Also large in the regular line fits well too.
      Urban outfitters has some nice dresses if you are willing to spend some money. Not super expensive, but on the pricier side.
      Victoria's Secret/Pink or Aritizia for leggings.
      American eagle for jeggjngs/jeans

• Thank you! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Zulily. com can be your friend but you have check the measurement on everything. I also like Ross. Target can have some cute things every now and again.

• In Belgium we have dedicated shops that have clothes for curvy girls. Look in your region.

• There's a store that designs clothes specifically for curvy girls and women, called Beme, I think. Or something like that. As for price, I'm not too sure.

• There are plenty of plus size stores in the mall

• Anywhere you can try them on. I don't suggest you to order them online.
    As for cheap clothes, you can try Forever 21. Good quality in not-so-expensive prices.

• By curvy you mean obese, right? You might wanna take a look at those fat ladies only stores...

• I'm not fat.

• How the heck am I supposed to know that? People have been using 'curvy' as a synonym for 'fat' for a long time.