Do guys think girls wearing overalls are hot?

I own 2 pairs of short-overalls, and I just bought ones that are the normal length, with patch-work on them. I was just wondering if guys thought girls who wore them were hot? I'm trying to talk a guy tomorrow and am wearing the normal ones, with a sheer crop top/swimsuit cover up top, and a mint green lace bralette. Good outfit idea or not?

Updates:
Better question, what do you think is attractive for a girl to wear?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're on about full on work overalls for farming etc, then I think guys kind of like it on some girls. I've been whistled at wearing my farming overalls. I think there's some level of attraction there, more so if you're wearing them because you're a mechanic or something! Wear it around your waist and have a vest top on top, I find that makes you look slimmer.

If you're on about fashion overalls, I think some girls can pull them off but if you want to wear them, then that's all that matters. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I think your a Southern Bell they usually wear Overalls that is old name
    but so cute to see someone young using it , hey i want girl to be comfortable
    wearing whatever makes her happy but that sounds all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • That outfit sounds nice

0|0
    0|0
  • not hot... just indifferent mostly

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure. Maybe if I lived in Kansas or Iowa. You don't live in the Midwest do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • short overalls are better on girls that the long ones but the rest of that outfit sounds good

0|0
    0|0
  • i really dont think thats hot

0|0
    0|0
  • sure, if you Rihanna

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, quite the opposite. Do you find men in overalls sexy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't bbelieve I've ever seen a girl wearing overalls...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • lol, makes me think of the movie "not another teen movie"

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh... not really

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Sounds super cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Great... if you love 1992.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think most people can pull them off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't own overalls for just looks, if i'm working on the car or my motorbike I'll wear overalls and an old flannette long sleeve shirt.

0|0
    0|0